1. As a Bupa Global insured, you have access to the largest healthcare network worldwide. To make access easy for you, you will get two identification cards: one to be used in the USA, and another to be used anywhere in the world, including Trinidad & Tobago.
2. It is important that you know your *Welcome Guide , included in your welcome package sent to you by the human resources representative in your company.
This guide will provide you with all the information you need, including forms to be used for a claim, as well as the contact phone numbers.
3. It is also important that you read thoroughly your *policy conditions in order to know your benefits and limits.
**Please, verify your policy conditions correspond to the country and type of product contracted by your employer.
A service with great benefits for your wellbeing
Get important information about the benefits included in your policy.
Please consult your policy’s Table of Benefits, included in the welcome package you received by the human resources representative in your company. You will find detailed information about limitations of your policy, deductibles or co-insurance expenses.
The information may vary according to your policy, therefore we advise you to consult with your group administrator in case you have any questions.
Here you can also have access to your *Welcome Guide
If you need it, please contact us through the number corresponding to your country and we will send you a copy promptly.
in Trinidad y Tobago:
in the US:
* Please verify your welcome guide corresponds to the country and type of product contracted by your employer.
Know your policy
YOUR HEALTH AND PROVIDING YOU WITH THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE IS OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE.
It’s very important that you review all the details of your policy and to be well informed about the exclusions and limits of your policy. If you have any questions about the *Terms and Conditions. of your policy, please contact your company’s human resources representative.
Please review if your policy includes particular conditions, these will be included in your personal welcome documents, which you received from the human resources representative in your company.
This document describes all particular exclusions or limitations.
* Please verify that the Terms and Conditions correspond to the country and the type of product contracted by your employer.